Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Okay, so a year later....



So after a few months of posting my last post, its been awhile. Hmmm, it must be the fact that Makai got older, mobile and I lost track of time. After 2 months old, I have written everything down on a Calendar So I didn't forget anything.around makai being two months old I met my first mommy friend Denise, she is awesome., she has an adorable son Riley, who is a little older than Makai. We both attended the New Moms group at the Hospital where we we met a few friends along the way. :-)


So fast forward the time a bit.

On December 30th 2011, we celebrated Makai's first birthday. Matt and i took him to ihop for his first meal of pancakes, and lots of them, hashbrowns and his first egg:-) and... he loved it. Shortly after breakfast was done, even though he was a little young, we let him choose a toy, OK, well we picked it out and he was excited as always.
Then, we headed home, to play with it, had a nap, then had dinner.
After dinner was the bet part. He had. His first brownie :-) he kept signing more, but we limited it of course, note, tummy ache the next morning if he had ate more than one. I don't exactly remember if I took a picture of him eating it, I'd have to look.
The next morning on New years eve, we had his 1st birthday party, alot of his friends and family came. It was a blast:-) and a long long day. Lol.

Oh btw, Christmas we spent at grandma and grandpa in the dalles. It was a great christmas, but two days before he had hives, and i ended up taking him to the doctor and it turns out he's allergic to lavender. Huh. Yeah, he's very sensitive, during Christmas he got to meet uncle Michael for the first time. And at that time we all got sick with a horrible old yuck.

Anyway, that was part of his first year, I promise I'll be blogging more now that I am not sleep deprived and have energy and a moment to think and write:-) I'll post about the happenings on months,Jan April later.

No comments:

Post a Comment